About this listing
This luxurious Deluxe Villa is set in beautifully landscaped Golf with a private swimming pool, and a special place to smoke shisha it’s the perfect place to unwind. This spacious Deluxe villa of 11,587.68sq.ft (1076 square meters) is decorated with the highest standard to provide you with a unique style of Dubai City. Perfect for a large family and it is also an impressive venue for corporate and business travelers.
This Deluxe Villa offers spacious living for all guests
The lower floor living has lounge and dining room with views over the swimming pool and the Golf green. The property contains separate 6- very large double bedrooms all with en-suite offer flexible accommodation.
Located on the iconic Akoya Green, the Villa offers easy access to Dubai attractions - restaurants, bars, golf clubs, shopping, water parks .you will find in the residence a catering service but also a wide array of tourist, leisure and retail facilities.All the finest elements of quintessential Beverly Hills living spring to life at AKOYA by DAMAC. It's an iconic gated community where opulent villas & apartments, world-class retail & leisure spaces and spectacular outdoor life are scattered around the Trump International Golf Course and 400,000 square metres of lush green parkland.
The rental price includes:
- A weekly housekeeping service with bed linen and towel change (additional cleaning available upon request)
- High quality furniture, white goods, kitchen appliances, cutlery, crockery and balcony furniture
- Television and high speed broadband internet
- Electricity and water bills
- Air conditioning charges
- A property management contact to deal with any maintenance issues
-Access to the golf green directly from the house garden
full access to guests
House Rules: * Family only policy
* Minimum stay of 5 nights.
* Maximum occupancy of 12 guests
* Parties or gatherings are not permitted.
* External visitors will not be permitted during the stay.
* Passport copies must be provided for all guests 24 hours before arrival